Well I just felt the need to write but there's no particular reason behind it... of course there isn't. I guess because I've been reading an incredible amount lately as a result of the necessity for me to finish about four books in roughly two weeks, give or take. Basically, I don't think I'm going to be able to do that because I need to do other things besides, and the books aren't exactly quick material. Hah.
I've become increasingly bored lately, and not just bored with normal things but with most things. I think that kind of sucks but I don't know what to do about it.
I miss hockey, I miss managing the Lakers. Although I don't miss the managers and I do not miss the new ones in particular, because they seem to have stooped below even the stupidity of last year's managers (with the exception of one or two who weren't completely idiots). They lost two jerseys at the scrimmage this week, and didn't do what the coach said. Which is retarded. Its realllllllly not that hard to be a manager. And I'm serious. It isn't. Its really easy. I hate idiots who are managers just for the boys. I did it because I love hockey and my brother was on the team so I had an excuse. But yeah. For serious. what the fuck.
Anyways, yeah, I don't know really. This week should be fast, some of my classes are canceled so thats fun. Im annoyed that my English lecture on Wednesday morning isn't canceled but oh well I guess... ugh.
I'm really grumpy. I'm dissatisfied with people. Completely. And I just can't stand it anymore. I want to have someone to talk to but hardly anything is interesting and I don't know what to do about it anymore. Blah. And so.... yeah. I dont really know anymore. I'm tired of this. And I really have nothing exciting to say here so I don't know why I'm writing other than that I am bored and SHOULD be asleep.
I'm seriously really fucking... in a fucked up mood right now.
Monday, November 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment