Sunday, May 4, 2008

whats up?

Hey everyone I've been hella busy this semester with 16 credits, work and then track season. I've been pushing my times in the 1500m and not so much in the 800 but anyways, yesterday I had a huge PR in the 1500. Previously I debuted at a time of 5:13 towards the beginning of the season, which was pushed down to 5:12 the following week. I ran the 1500 and 800 last week but it was excessively windy so I went 5:22 and 2:32, respectively; however, yesterday I went out in :74 and finished in a time of 5:02. At the half I was at 2:40 which is 6-7 seconds ahead of where I usually am at the half.. so that was pretty crazy! haha. My 800 went much along the same lines.. I went out in :70 flat and finished at 2:29... which is a second slower than my PR, so I guess it was ok.

In other stuff, I guess I'm doing ok in most of my classes. I really just can't wait until school is over because I have things I would rather be doing. And I'm definitely not looking forward to next semester. Its going to kick my ass, and if I fail those classes I won't get into the Kinesiology program so I'm kind of upset.. I have to find a way to get a B or better in Physics.... :( sad day.

No comments: