Friday, December 14, 2007

Just a random little update

Today was the last full day of FIG classes and I am going to miss everyone soooo much! We had a lot of fun today, also... haha...Starting with philosophy in which there was a really large.. centipede or something.... anyways, the meaning of life is the following: Centipedes have no categorical desires.

Yes, that is what we worked hard all semester to figure out. Haha. Yes.

Anyways, lunch was my favorite... We joked around Blake's long hair and it was just ridiculous..

Sorry this is short. I want to write more but I need to go to sleep haha. yes. Wooohooo... although tomorrow is the last day of anthro discussion, and our last FIG class... even though we'll be forced into the same room again once more, for the Anthro final on.. Tuesday? yeah Tuesday. but we won't be forced, lol. I miss them already!!

No comments: