
What the fuck is this? It was on Facebook, and cracked me up.. Has anyone seriously been dunked on? What??

Amazing take on LOLcats. This made my day when I saw it yesterday... until I realized that Favre got traded to the Jets so Jackass McGee can get a shot at injury in the first preseason game.

Because I'm a failboater extraordinaire, I failed at even trying to post a blog once.

So I got this email telling me to update my Earth.. I didn't know upgrades were possible. All these climatologists keep saying this is the only Earth we have...?

This is actually just really scary--- Ty makes Dora the Explorer beanie babies now. Why? I don't know. I don't want to know.
This is a version of an email my coworker read aloud to me the other day at work while we drowned in boredom:
"I hereby request a raise in salary for the following reasons: I do physical labour, I work at great depths, I don't get weekends or public holidays off, I work in a damp environment, I work in a dark workplace that has poor ventilation, I work in high temperatures, and my work exposes me to contagious diseases.
Yours sincerely, P. Ness
Response
Dear Mr P. Ness after assessing your request and considering the arguments you have raised we reject your request for the following reasons ... you don't work 8 hours straight, you fall asleep after brief periods, you don't take the initiative, you need to be pressured and stimulated into starting work, you leave the workplace rather messy at the end of your shift, you don't always observe necessary safety regulations such as wearing correct protective clothing, you are unable to work double shifts and as if that wasn't all, you constantly enter the workplace carrying suspicious bags.
yours V. Gina"
Colbert Report the other night:
"Its not a quality product.. It's already broken.. We didn't even get it on set and its broken." -Lucas Conley
"That's cuz I blew it so hard" -Colbert
"OOOOHHHH" and laughter from the crowd
Colbert takes a second to realize the crowd reaction then says, "Oh my god!" as if to say "wow.. I definitely didn't mean it that way..."
No comments:
Post a Comment