Monday, December 15, 2008

Random nothings

Ok I'm not even halfway through my finals (1/5 to be exact) and I'm already posting random things on here. Great. haha. In case you were wondering, this week sucks major balls. I guess it would be pretty pointless to go into all my fretting over it, but suffice to say I'm pretty upset that I have too many things to study in not enough time. I mean, I started studying last week, which is something I never do anyways because I don't know how to study properly.. buuut yeah.

I have even resorted to desparate measures in the form of going to the library to study, for the first time in my life. I did that twice now, actually. The first night I actually studied, and last night I didn't really get much done because there were guys sitting at a table next to us drinking vodka and playing poker with skittles. They were also betting blow jobs. Let me assure you, when they started saying that stuff, Brittany Farrell and I practically died. Truth.

Besides that things have been deathly boring the past few days and I'm starting to lose any semblance of focus on my studying. Which is terrible because I haven't even started studying for chem and that is going to be one of the worst finals I have. I am literally afraid of that exam. Ugh. Sooo yeah, I am REALLY looking forward to Wednesday (negative). I wish it was Thursday because all I would have to worry about would be my Athletic Training final on Friday which isn't going to be too bad.

Anyways, in other exciting news and endeavors on my end of things, I was elected Vice President of WTC last week. It wasn't previously a very big job but I believe that will be changing, for the better. It should be pretty interesting, so I'm excited to see how that works out.

Additionally, work has moved. Ha. Well, the Financial Aid Office has moved to University Square.. I don't really know where other than the 9th floor.... so that will be pretty interesting when I need to return to work next week. haha. Oh well.

My brother's hand is healing, well, quite handily, or so I have heard. His coach is pretty much begging for him back because of how shitty the team is this year. Good grief. I have yet to see a Lakers hockey game this season, due to my ridiculous schedule this semester but that will soon be changing. Not sure if I particiularly want to see them play due to all of the reports I've heard on how crappy they are. You know its bad when your athletic trainer is complaining about it, too. Ha.

I'm not sure if I see a light at the end of the tunnel or not; either way, I'm about to be blindsided.

No comments: