I've been growing nostalgic from the days when I used to write so many blogs that I would have a bare minimum of two per day, if not several more. Therefore, I have been considering this all day and wondering whether I have to ability to look at a single boring day and find something to say, anymore. I suppose I used to be good at it, or maybe I just wasn't saying something interesting so much as exercising my scant ability to write and mould words together into phrases that some might find pleasing.
So I may consider trying this, because I have been looking over old things from when I used to write all the time and it seems sad that I don't do that anymore. So, with this warning, I may write something later gushing about the Dark Knight which I am seeing tonight, or I will certainly find something else to write about at some point.
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment