Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Life, I Guess.

w0rd up. I spose I'm still here... Wow, I'm getting increasingly intelligent as this semester goes on. Not really. I keep studying though in hopes that I will.... I'm finding that I am very much missing writing... Writing real papers, or just writing random things for me, playing around with words. I learned some interesting things in psychology today about shyness vs. outgoingness. Last night I spent a lot of time studying chemistry, and all I got in return were a bunch of dreams (nightmares?!) in which people kept asking me what the heat enthalpy of something was, or random things like that... Pretty frightening actually...

I had an exciting last Wednesday in which I got to go to the McClimon center to observe the Athletic Training facility there for two hours. I can't really talk about the athletes I saw or whatever but it was interesting getting more of an idea of what Athletic Trainers do here... and it only made me want to be one 10x more.. Not that it will ever happen, since fucking chemistry is going to cause a big bomb in my grades... not to mention Anatomy which I currently have a D in.. That is VERY bad.

I'm doing ok in Psych (needs to get better though) and Anthro and intro to Athletic Training are going fine. The best is probably Zoo 102 which I have mounted a huge comeback in after getting 9/20 on the first quiz... I now have a 94% average so that makes me pretty happy.... since that is one of the pre-reqs for Kines. Oi.

Cross country... well that is going very interestingly.. I wouldn't say swimmingly but interestingly. I've greatly improved my fitness over the past year.. I PR-ed by over a minute in the 6k so far since last year and I have one more race, next weekend.. We are going to Pennsylvania for NIRCA Nationals.. it is going to be SO much fun, and I am practically dying of anticipation... I have four exams to make it through, first, though. So that isn't so great. But once it is time for NIRCA, nothing will stand in the way and I s'pose that is all that matters.

I kind of like a guy right now... I kind of doubt it will go anywhere though, because things never do when I want them to... so that sucks. I'm tired of being single. Really tired. Since I have been for over a year and a half now. Ugh.

Whatever I guess...

What kind of interesting insight can I offer today? None can tell. I absolutely miss history as well. It kind of sucks that I don't have timefor that stuff trying to get into Kines but I really, really just want to get into Kines and I keep hoping that some miracle occurs which will allow me to get into that program. I am pretty desparate. In so many ways. Hah.

Well this is, overall, a very stupid post, so I might as well end it now and proceed with rotting my brains out with useless Chemistry information. Grrr.

No comments: