Wow, I know, isn't this blog just a little ball of sunshine lately? I've not written much mostly because I believe I am still recovering from last semester. Mostly my brain. It got a little strained. Possibly damaged [if it wasn't before..]. Who can tell for sure? Either way it has been refusing to function at a normal level and I haven't been prodding it back into shape.
I got my grades back and I miraculously got what I needed to be able to apply to the Kinesiology program here. I am really happy about that; I just have to get my shit together now and finish the application. I dunno how it'll go but I hope that I can get in.
I have been catching up with a few friends which is nice. a lot of others are out of town or otherwise busy but yeah. Oh well I guess. It has, especially, been really nice to see Jeremy g. He goes to school at Denver so I never see him anymore.
In general though, I haven't done anything useful over break so far. I have quite a few things to do.. a few projects and other things as well as the Kines application and stuff.. I should be doing a lot more to get ready for track season but I have no motivation.... our first meet is in like three weeks though.. So I did actually manage to do a track workout earlier this week. I should do one tomorrow as well but I don't know if I can manage it after last night's activities. Oh well. I really had a good time yesterday.
I've been busy trying to figure out what to do to register the team for meets since our President is going to be gone for most of January and I am therefore in charge of that. I'm collaborating with Joe for that stuff so far and we'll see how that goes.
Yeah, so, I guess nothing really exciting is going on. Therefore this is a boring post. Have fun.
Thursday, January 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment