I am very mad at chem 104.
We had to do two labs this week... I don't have time for that. One is "in-lab" and one is take home.. they didn't tell us about it till yesterday. then I arrive at lab today for the first one and my TA won't let me in the door, even though most of my class is in there, looking at me through the locked door.
I'm like WTF.. It was 5 minutes before class was supposed to start, she said some random stuff that didn't make sense and was like "you just have to wait, I'm showing them what to do first, then you. Oh and tell everyone else that comes."
I say, "That makes no sense... my lab group is already in there..."
"Oh, you're getting new lab groups."
WHAT? This makes me really mad. Ok, in general, things that I don't foresee, bother me. Or at least, in this case.. I was extremely bothered because I had expectations to work with my regular group and for things to be awesome, and of course I had already filled out my lab notebook with information pertaining to my group, such as their names and stuff - in pne, on the carbon sheets.
Then we finally were allowed in the lab (5 minutes AFTER class was supposed to start) and she's smiling at us and shit and then asks me, "I scared you earlier didn't I?" and I just looked at her and I was like "no, but I am not happy about it." and she didn't really say anything. and she's lucky i was mild.
She is useless, doesn't teach us anything, and all throuh lab she sits in one place either texting or playing games on her phone or computer. Seriously. Today she left before lab was even over.
So since my group was already off somewhere working with other people I was being grumpy and stuff, and this stupid girl ended up next to me, and she irritates the shit out of me asking me dumb questions in discussion all the time, she doesn't pay attention to shit... and just a lot of little personality things that lead me to find her irritating. ANYWAY, she starts talking to me and is like "so, do you like want to be in a group, because I don't know whats going on?" and it was dumb because half of her group was in the "second" group with us so she could have gone with them... I didn't really say anything but yeah, I ended up in her group. Of course I did. so I knew everything was going to go really well from that point onwards...
she was dumb and screwed up a bunch of shit and I was in a bad mood so they all hate me anyways.. I don't care.. that was bullshit.
I'm also pissed because we have a quiz tomorrow in chem, and the quiz is on shit we talked about two weeks ago, and which was on the test we had a week ago. Meaning, its pointless and Im going to fail it like I failed the test. Wasting time writing this isn't helping my studying but I don't really care, I'm in a bad mood about chemistry and I want to rant about it. ugh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment